Retirement and Seniors Coaching
At OCDT, we will train you to help your clients to understand that retirement is another stage in life’s journey that they have to plan for and to live it to the fullest. We help you to help your clients to understand that retirement living offers the best chance of living in the present moment, letting go of the past, except for those wonderful memories of past events that inspire and give them joy. We help you to assist them to identify who they are at this stage of life and to discover strategies to navigate life changes in a positive man.
You will be able to help your clients to discover:
- Who they are now.
- The new life purposes and goals for retirement living.
- When and how to transition into retirement.
- The passion and talent they have to share and to help them enjoy retirement.
- How to live a more balanced life in retirement.
- How to improve their mental and physical health.
- How to overcome unexpected challenges, such as loneliness and isolation.
- How to overcome limiting beliefs that block their success, happiness and peace of mind.
- Strategies to help them live successfully in the present.
OCDT interested persons can study to become a Certified Retirement and Senior Coach Practitioner in a 16-hour program.
Sometimes our seniors and retirees are called upon to be grandparents/caregivers and so are very instrumental in the children/youth socialization and nurturing processes. At the same time, they have to deal with issues relating to the ageing process and adjustment to life beyond work.
Our Retirement and Seniors Coach Training Program provides training for dealing with the entire ageing process, assisting you to help your clients in defining and planning this next stage of your life, in managing the adjustment to retirement, identifying second careers or new passions for a purposeful and abundant living, building loving relationships with others, as may be necessary or required for sustaining a healthy lifestyle.
You will be able to help your clients to understand that their life does not end with retirement! But that life beyond retirement is to be planned and lived fearlessly. It can even be more amazing because they have wisdom and experience gained along the journey thus far, to guide them to plan consciously and strategically for an even more focused and passion purpose living in the golden years!