Certified Transformation Master Coach Practitioner (CTMC) Training Program
- An individual must be trained as a Certified Transformation Coach Practitioner-CTCP or have a Life Coach Certification
- Must have had at least one year of practice experience in his/her own coaching business and wants to focus on group and individual coaching in the corporate and business executive world.
THE MAIN AREAS
- Understanding types of leaders and the role of a leader
- Understanding the role of a business manager
- The leader coach
- The mindful leader
- The mindful manager
- The talent management coach
- Coaching for corporate and business success
- Marketing your business
DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING: PRACTICE SESSIONS
The trainee participant must demonstrate mastery through a presentation exercise based on a Scenario case study
OCDT interested persons can study to become a Certified Transformation Master Coach Practitioner in a 16-hour program.
The CTMC is designed to ensure personal mastery to be a group and executive coach for leaders and people managers to aid business and professional development of agencies human resources, for corporate and business success.